Audio Kensho – hearing one's nature or true self through sound vibrations
My latest project is now available for download from AmazonMP3.
1. Kensho – seeing one's nature - or true self
2. Mushin – Mind not fixed or occupied by thought or emotion is open to everything
3. Gnosis – Know This (Greek) direct experiential knowledge of the divine – knowledge as in revelation or intuitive
4. Shoshin – beginner's mind. It refers to having an attitude of openness, eagerness, and lack of preconceptions when studying a subject, even when studying at an advanced level, just as a beginner in that subject would.
5. Samadhi – Acquire integration or wholeness, truth – state induced by complete meditation
6. Mushi Dokugo - awakening alone, without a master
7. Koan – question containing aspects that are inaccessible to rational understanding, yet may be accessible to intuition. (Sound of one hand clapping)
8. Satori – Understanding (Kensho)
9. Bodhi – awakening – all minds, all cultures, all music waking up to Oneness.
10. Sunyata – Void - impermanent nature of form means that nothing possesses essential, enduring identity this insight leads to wisdom and inner peace.
11. Zazen – seated meditation - the eyes being neither fully open nor shut so that the practitioner is not distracted by outside objects but at the same time is kept awake.
12. Mu – in answer that the question is wrong. (No thing, start over – you can't get there from here you have to go home and start over again)
Ambient Trance Meditation Music at: http://www.wizardnow.com/muze/audiokensho.html
CD coming soon.